Coming tomorrow (September 28th, 2018) Xbox One fans will be able to play the horror gaming experience, “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” as it arrives at the console but it’s not coming alone!
“Amnesia Collection” will include all three titles from the series including the DLC story “Amnesia: Justine”, and the sequel “Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs”.
The first person horror game takes players on a journey into madness as players must balance keeping the protagonist’s sanity level down while trying to explore their surroundings, having to rely on tinderboxes (matches) and lamp oil (for your trusty lamp) to light the way and help you feel safe.
There’s a twist to the game’s arrival on XB1 as it will include a new difficulty mode for “Amnesia: The Dark Descent”, a hard mode. Normal gameplay is challenging enough but the developers are upping the ante.
In hard mode:
– Manual saves only, and saving costs four tinderboxes.
– Oil and tinderboxes are reduced throughout.
– Monsters are faster, deadlier, more alert, and stay longer.
– No danger music to signal when monsters are near.
– Zero sanity/health = Permadeath.