Slasher, the ultimate social media app for horror fans, is gearing up to not only revamp the site but is also improving existing features as well as adding a ton of new ones.
Slasher’s creator Damon Gerard has just filled us in on some of the upgrades as well as expressing that all he wants is to make subscribers and horror fans as happy as possible.
Some of the current features include chat rooms, events, groups, trailers, lists, movie tracking, and get this, you can even join Slasher’s horror fan dating service (yes, really). Subscribers also get the latest news automatically from HorrorFuel.com and more. What’s not to love?
A few of the new features to be added in 2021:
- A new vendors section separated by category to help you find just what you’re looking for, collectibles, merchandise, or one of a kind pieces.
- A new Indie Film section where you can find news, trailers, and purchase films.
- A new Hashtag system to make searching easier.
- A new easier interface with news sources as well as the ability to comment and ask questions.
- Easier ways to share
- Listings for conventions, haunted attractions, and more
There’s a ton of other new features in the works and we’ll keep you posted as they are announced. In the meantime, go sign up for Slasher!