If you’re like us and can’t wait to see Netflix’s newest K-Drama zombie thriller, All of Us Are Dead, premiering today, which may leave you hungry for more zombie action. We’ve got you covered. Rakuten Viki, largest streaming service for Asian content, is making sure viewers get to indulge in spooky thrills and chills ahead of its debut.
Rakuten Viki’s Zombie Apocalypse collection has some of the most chilling zombie thrillers out there! From Train to Busan, where passengers are trapped on a train of fast, hungry zombies, and its sequel, Peninsula, to Rampant, where a civil war clashes with a zombie plague, this horror collection is sure to make you scream.
Rakuten Viki’s Zombie Apocalypse Collection
- Train to Busan– A fund manager is joined by a motley crew of fellow passengers who find themselves trapped on a train full of rampant zombies!
- Peninsula– “Returning to zombie-plagued Korea, a former military captain’s only chance of survival rests in the hands of those he abandoned four years ago.
- Rampant– Fearsome zombies rule the night, as civil war brews during the daytime: Can the brother of the Crown Prince put an end to the terror?
- Happiness– Cut off from the outside world, residents of an apartment building must survive on their own after a strange new virus begins to spread.
- Zombie Detective– A zombie decides to leave the world of the undead behind – and starts a detective agency in a bid to return to the land of the living!
Rakuten Viki is available to anyone to watch for free (with advertisements) or without advertisements with tiered subscriptions of Standard for $4.99 a month, and Plus Pass for $9.99. Rakuten Viki can be accessed on a number of platforms.
Don’t miss the premiere of All of Us Are Dead today (1/28) on Netflix!