Developer Sharkmob announced today news of the upcoming release of their free-to-play battle royal style game set in the universe of “Vampire: The Maskarade” titled Bloodhunt that will be coming to PC and PlayStation 5. Though the game will be free to play, PlayStation players can pre-order the PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition which will grant players 100+ additional cosmetics items for players to customize their characters even more and 1,000 Tokens of in-game currency to purchase vanity items or the game’s Battle Pass.
In Bloodhunt Players will take to the streets of Prague in a turf war between vampire clans fighting for superiority over rival vampires and inquisition soldiers. The game features:
- supernatural powers to battle other players and computer-controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
- Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with high fidelity graphics.
- Customizable characters – play as a personalized vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
- No “pay-to-win” or similar mechanics – created with a player-focused mentality
- Supporting 13 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Cross-play between PlayStation 5 and PC is available for this title.