Halloween Kills premiered in October on Peacock, much to the excitement of fans. If you didn’t see it, we have good news, there is a variety of ways to watch it this month. Come December 13th it arrives on Amazon and Steelbook, and on December 14th it will be available on Digital, before heading to 4K Ultra, Blu-ray, and DVD this January.
The second installment of director David Gordon Green‘s Halloween trilogy, Halloween Kills (review), sees Michael escape the raging fire after Laurie locked him in the basement of her home in the previous film. This time a mob is gathered to put an end to Michael once and for all after he racks up a huge body count, but nothing in the movie goes as planned.
Halloween Kills has a huge returning cast that includes Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer, Andi Matichak, Robert Longstreet, and original Halloween actor Charles Cyphers who will be reprising his roles as Sheriff Leigh Brackett. Kyle Richards and Nancy Stephens will also be back. Anthony Michael Hall stars as Tommy Doyle. Green co-wrote the script along with Danny McBride and Scott Teems.
Bonus Features Include:
- GAG REEL
- DELETED/EXTENDED SCENES
- HADDONFIELD’S OPEN WOUNDS – Those who die at the hands of Michael Myers are not his only victims. We look at some of the returning characters, and why their past traumatic encounters with The Shape made them natural candidates to try and defend Haddonfield against him.
- THE KILL TEAM – It takes a big team to create a film on the scale of HALLOWEEN KILLS, especially when part of the task is raising the bar for Michael’s gruesome kills. We hear the people behind the mayhem discuss how they continue to push the franchise to new heights.
- STRODE FAMILY VALUES – Filmmakers and cast discuss the three generations of Strode women that have been terrorized by The Shape, and the roles Laurie, Karen, and Allyson play in trying to vanquish his evil.
- 1978 TRANSFORMATIONS – Shooting new footage that matches the feel of the iconic 1978 footage is no easy task, and even takes a little bit of luck. We reveal some of the secrets of how filmmakers achieved these stunning sequences.
- THE POWER OF FEAR – The impact of Michael Myers’ pure evil extends far beyond his victims. We examine how fear of The Shape changed the psychology of the people of Haddonfield.
- KILL COUNT
- FEATURE COMMENTARY – Director/co-writer David Gordon Green and stars Jamie Lee Curtis and Judy Greer