Red Art Games is happy to announce the upcoming release of Heidelberg 1693 on Nintendo Switch, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and Xbox One. Set in the Sturmfront – The Mutant War universe, Heidelberg 1693 is a gory 2D Action game developed by Andrade Games and ported to consoles by Red Art Games.
Heidelberg 1693 takes players to 17th century Germany where they take on the role of one of King Louis XIV’s famed Musketeers who must battle an army of the undead raised from mass graves by the Moon King who was Louis XIV’s illegitimate son left for dead in Germany who has now risen back from the grave to seek vengeance against the Sun King.
Heidelberg 1693 features:
- Classic 2D action platformer
- Story set in a 17th-century uchronia
- Unique musket mechanic
- authentic locations and historical figures
- Beautifully animated sprites
- Animated cutscenes inspired by silent era films
- Multiple endings
- Play at 120 fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- DualSense trigger effects supported on PS5
Heidelberg 1693 will be coming out on November 18th for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.