The Paramount+ Peak Screaming collection returns to the service today with an expanded screaming and streaming collection just in time for Halloween. The collection features more than double the programming from last year, including highly anticipated new originals, fan-favorite horror movies, and iconic Halloween episodes from beloved series.
This year’s seasonal collection will include the debut of Monster High the Movie (Thursday, Oct. 6), a brand-new live-action musical from Nickelodeon; the exclusive premiere of new thriller movies such as Significant Other (Friday, Oct. 7); the release of an all-new special Halloween episode of Ghosts (Thursday, Oct. 27) and more.
The library, which includes entertainment for everyone in the household, is thoughtfully curated into subgenres to enhance discovery. Carousels within the Peak Screaming collection include:
- Big Screen’s Big Screams: Blockbuster hits such as A QUIET PLACE, THE RING, THE DESCENT, WORLD WAR Z and 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE.
- Buried Gems: Chilling thrillers such as THE BABYSITTER, as well as horror films like SPELL and SAINT MAUD.
- ·Slash Hits: Spine-chilling films such as ORPHAN: FIRST KILL, SCREAM, CANDYMAN and THE TOWN THAT DREADED SUNDOWN.
- ·Suspenseful Series: Edge of your seat shows such as EVIL, PAROT, THE TWILIGHT ZONE and CRIMINAL MINDS.
- · Family Fright Night: Family favorites such as SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH, THE ADDAMS FAMILY and ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK.
- ·Nickelodeon Monster Fest!: Beloved Halloween episodes from popular Nickelodeon series such as BIG NATE, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, PAW PATROL and BLUE’S CLUES.
- ·Spooktacular CBS: Iconic Halloween episodes from some of the most popular CBS series, including BEVERLY HILLS, 90210, BLUE BLOODS, CHEERS, FRASIER and GHOSTS, which returns for its second season on Thursday, Sept. 29. The frightfully funny series will also debut a special Halloween episode, “Halloween 2: The Ghosts of Hetty’s Past,” on Thursday, Oct. 27.
- ·Chilling Classics: Timeless films such as NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, PROPHECY, DEMENTIA 13 and ATTACK OF THE GIANT LEECHES.
- Night of the Living Dead
- Tales From the Darkside (Available Oct. 1)
- King Kong
- Jennifer’s Body (Available Oct. 1)
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Available for Paramount+ with SHOWTIME bundle members)
- Candyman (2021)
- Scream (1996) (Available Oct. 3)
- The Blair Witch Project
- Carrie (2013)
- Rosemary’s Baby (Available for Paramount+ with SHOWTIME bundle members)
- The Ring
- Ghoulies (SHOWTIME)
- Teen Wolf: The Beginning: The complete original series of TEEN WOLF, including popular episodes such as “Wolf Moon,” “Second Chance at First Line,” “Lunatic” and “Code Breaker.”
In October, the movie collection will grow again to include even more genre-defining hits and cult classics such as The Grudge, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Shutter Island, Jennifer’s Body, Annihilation, and Invasion of the Body Snatchers, among others.
Paramount+ with SHOWTIME® bundle subscribers can stream the SHOWTIME Bloody Good collection of series and movies, including the Showtime Original Series premiere of “Let the Right One” In on Friday, Oct. 7, plus other killer series like “Dexter: New Blood” and Emmy-nominated “Yellowjackets“. Fright fans can also watch the latest installment of the legendary franchise Scream (2022), horror hits from A24 like X, Midsommar, and Hereditary, and other perennial Halloween favorites including The Silence of the Lambs and Rosemary’s Baby The bundle is currently offered at special introductory pricing of $7.99 per month for the Essential Plan and $12.99 per month for the Premium Plan through Oct. 2.
The Peak Screaming Collection is available to stream now!